Full day tour
Private tour – Departure from Lisbon
Put your walking shoes on for a day full of delightful details, romantic atmospheres and breathtaking views. Wander the charming streets of the old town and enjoy the quietness of the Sintra-Cascais National Park.
Sintra was also one of the favorite sets for Portuguese writer Eça de Queirós. The mysterious and romantic feel of the village and its surroundings has inspired writers from different times and ages. On his poem ‘Childe Harold’s Pilgrimage’, Lord Byron refers to Sintra as “glorious eden’.
On the outskirts of Lisbon, Sintra is home to the last Portuguese Royal residence. It was used by the royal family until 1910 and we invite you for a visit to the old palace.
But the crown jewel on our Sintra tour is the Pena Palace. The palace and the Pena Park are a product of King Ferdinand II’s taste for the 19th-century romanticism.
Quinta da Regaleira is a 4-hectare estate filled with enigmatic buildings. Some say it hides symbols related to alchemy, Masonry, the Templar Knights and the Rosicrucians.
The gardens of Quinta da Regaleira are wonderful, particularly for those traveling with kids as the property has plenty of beautiful photo spots and small castles to climb. Make sure not to miss the initiation well, Regaleira ́s most famous attraction.
On our way back to Lisbon, we take you on a charming detour, to visit Cascais, a touristic village near the sea with a luxurious lifestyle. The tour ends with a fantastic drive from Cascais, along the Portuguese Riviera.
- Itinerary: Lisbon, Sintra, Cascais
- Schedule: starts at 8:00 am and ends at 1:00 pm or 06:30 pm.
- Pick up: any hotel in the city of Lisbon
- Private guide/driver
- Attractions and tours according to the itinerary: entrance to ONE of the following sites
Palácio da Pena
Palácio da Vila
Quinta da Regaleira
- IMPORTANT by default, we take you to Palácio da Pena. However, if you wish to change this visit to any of the other options on the list, just let us know.
- Optional lunch at Azenhas do Mar or Guincho (at a restaurant with privileged sea view)
- Modern and comfortable car, minibus or minivan / Walking tour
- Civil liability insurance
Prices from: 2-3 group (car) 295€
Prices from 4-7 group (minivan) 345€
More than 7 participants under quotation