Full or half day tour
Private tour – Departure from Lisbon
The Lisbon tour is an experience for those eager to explore the capital of Portugal. A place where the mix between the new cosmopolitan city and the ancient historical center fuse in a magical way.
Famous as the city of Fado and the Discoveries, on one hand, you have the ‘saudade’ (melancholy), on the other, a city that was the starting point to discover new and unknown territories.
The city welcomes you with open arms and its amazingly cinematic light!
Lisbon is one of the oldest cities in Europe and the World. It dates back to the Pre-Roman Era. Occupied by German tribes, then by the Moors. It was conquered by Afonso Henriques (Portugal’s first King) in 1147.
During the Age of Discoveries, most of the expeditions departed from Lisbon.
The historical center is famous for the Castle of São Jorge and the Cathedral. Two of the oldest Lisbon´s attractions. From the castle, admire the city views and the April 25 Bridge, inspired on San Francisco´s Golden Gate bridge.
In 1755 an earthquake destroyed 85% of the city. Marquês de Pombal decided to destroy what was left and rebuild from scratch the area that we now know as ‘Baixa Pombalina.’ The Modern Architectural Plan has applied: a rectangular plan, with large streets, and two main squares: Praça do Rossio and Praça do Comércio.
We will also take you for a walk around Rossio square, Liberdade Avenue, and Baixa-Chiado neighborhood. Before enjoying some free time, have a coffee at a Brasileira do Chiado and take a photo with Fernando Pessoa’s statue.
If you decided to take the full-day tour, we still have a lot more to see. Portugal was on the heart of the age of the discoveries, and Lisbon was the capital of that empire. During our Lisbon tour, visit Belém neighborhood famous for the Jerónimos Monastery Belém Tower.
- Itinerary: Lisbon
- Schedule: starts at 9:30 am and ends at 12:00 pm or 06:00 pm.
- Pick up: any hotel in the city of Lisbon city center or historical center*
Half-day (walking tour)
- Private guide
- Attractions and visits according to the itinerary: Castle of São Jorge, Elevador de Santa Justa viewing platform a pastel de nata (custard tart) and a coffee
- Civil liability insurance
- Private guide/driver
- Attractions and visits according to the itinerary: Castle of São Jorge, Elevador de Santa Justa viewing platform, visit the church and cloisters of Jerónimos Monastery a pastel de Belém and a coffee
- Modern and comfortable car, minibus or minivan
- Civil liability insurance
Half Day (walking tour)
Prices from: 2-10 group 185€
Prices from: 2-4 group (car) 285€
Prices from: 5-7 group (minivan) 345€
More than 7 participants under quotation
This is one of the many options for a tour. We want to make your visit to Portugal absolutely unforgettable. We specialize in tailor-made tours. Let us know what you like to do, how long you want to stay and we will take care of the rest for you.