4 days break
The Alto Douro region is on UNESCO‘s World Heritage list as one of the oldest demarcated wine growing regions in the world.
Even today we preserve many of the old traditions like using the grape-stomping technic for the vintage wines.
Come and explore the region on this break where you will taste, smell and feal the Douro Valley region.
Day 1: Welcome to Porto and Portugal
Day 2: Porto and the wine cellars
Visit the world famous port-wine cellars and enjoy a wine tasting, rest of the day free.
Day 3: Douro Valley
The Douro Valley is probably the last of the world’s major wine regions still to be pressing significant quantities of its grapes by foot. Appreciate breathtaking panoramas, along winding roads.
Stop at a local “quinta” (wine producing estate) to learn about port-wine producing methods and enjoy a wine tasting.
Day 4: Farewell to Douro and Portugal
Complimentary transfer to Porto Airport according to your departure schedule.
End of our services.
- Private guide/driver during your stay
- Attractions and tours according to the itinerary:wine taste at a port wine cellar and a wine tasting at a wine producing estate in Douro Valley
- 3 nights & breakfast at selected hotels in Porto and Douro Valley
- 3 lunches and 2 dinners
- Modern and comfortable car, mini-bus or minivan
- Civil liability insurance
Does not include
- Flights to and from Portugal (but we can help you with the flight!)
- Personal expenses